CUBO™ Air Destratifying System
CUBO™ Air Destratifying System With Optional Heat
Outstanding Air Mixing with Heating Options
- Moves heat down from the highest part of the building and distributes it at bird level.
- Improves litter condition and eliminates stir fans.
- Uniform temperatures throughout the house encourage more even bird distribution.
Available Models Include:
Destratification of Poultry House Air for an Improved House Environment
Provides destratification, heat recovery and vertical mixing.
- Air circulates 360 degrees around CUBO™ Unit and travels quickly all through the house.
- Results in more uniform temperatures throughout the house while keeping litter drier and reducing moisture and condensation.
- Temperature uniformity facilitates whole house brooding, if desired.
Destratification with Gas Heat
Provides destratification combined with economical gas heat.
- Provides low-pressure gas heat with no visible flame in the poultry house.
- An insulating air chamber keeps the exterior of the heater away from burner so outside of CUBO™ Unit stays warm rather than hot.
- Unit is designed for simple cleaning using water or air.
CUBO™ HW PLUS
Destratification with Hot Water Heat
Provides destratification with heat from water heated outside the house.
- Eliminates in-house combustion resulting in less minimum ventilation run time.
- Reduces energy costs because no cold air needs to be brought into the house for combustion.
- Poultry producer can generate hot water for the unit in a conventional manner with LP or natural gas boilers, or consider using eco-friendly biomass burners, wood burners, litter burners and so forth.
CUBO™ Model SE/G
Provides Destratification with Indirect Combustion
- Delivers outstanding air mixing and heat distribution.
- Outside air is drawn into the unit for combustion and exhausted back outside, reducing the amount of minimum ventilation run time.
- No carbon dioxide is introduced to the house through combustion.