Chore-Time's Tunnel Doors Tumble Air for Better Mixing Throughout the House
Better In-House Air Mixing
- Cyclonic air movement generates desirable airflow at bird level throughout the house.
- No more dead zones at side- and end-walls such as are typical of curtain sidewall or double door houses.
- Insulates about eight times better than a curtain during winter (when completely closed) for reduced energy costs.
- During tunnel-assist mode, cold air is directed away from the birds until it has mixed with house air.
Cost Effective and User Friendly
- Laminated, composite door panels of 1.5-inch (38-mm) thick extruded foam insulation, sandwiched between thick pebbled fiberglass-reinforced plastic.
- Structure provides greater rigidity and dent resistance.
- Wall-mounted, continuous "P"-shape seal does not affect airflow when door is open, and is more tolerant of house imperfections for a tighter seal when door is closed.
- Assembly (composite door, stainless steel hinges and nylon/galvanized hardware) is pest- and corrosion resistant.
- Modular panel design allows maximum flexibility in door size to match house sidewall openings.
- Pre-assembled door available for steel truss buildings or knee-brace applications.