CHORE-TRONICS® 2 Controls for Broilers
The Proven Simple Solution — Enhanced With Features You Requested
- Larger Text Size Plus External Contrast Control Better Legibility
- Alphanumeric Keys Simplified Data Entry
- External Set-Up Key Port Easy Access
- Large 1/4 VGA Screen Less Scrolling – Easier To Read White Screen
- Tab Buttons Quick Screen Access
- Index Keys Easier Navigation
- 14 Subject Keys Familiar Protocols
- 2 Separate Set-Up Screens For Quicker, Easier Set-Up
CHORE-TRONICS® 2 Controls offer the proven performance of the original CHORE-TRONICS® Controls with enhanced features and built-in peripherals. This generation of controls from Chore-Time is easy to use and easily expandable as your needs change.
Convenient to Use
- Large, easy-to-read text.
- External contrast control.
- Easy data entry.
- External set-up key port.
- Large screen; less scrolling. Now even easier to read.
- Quick screen access and set up.
- Straightforward navigation.
- Intuitive subject keys.
- Nameable outputs.
- Ventilation timer ramping via temperature and relative humidity.
- Cycling of minimum ventilation fans.
- View current mode of operation as well as transitions.
- Wide range of history subjects.
- User-defined programs.
- Configure to show today’s water and feed.
- Transfer settings or back up settings to set-up key.
- Identify potential house environment problems early.
- Quickly measure the impact of operational changes.
- Quarter VGA (video graphics array) screen displays more lines of text and includes larger, easy-to-read font and external screen contrast adjustment. Now even easier to read.
- Alphanumeric key pad simplifies data entry — you can name outputs such as heat zones, inputs and programs.
- CHORE-TRONICS® 2 Controls are available with 32, 40 or 56 outputs, plus 12 controlling analog inputs and 8 digital inputs (total outputs and inputs are both expandable — see optional features).
- Unit is more complete “out of the box” with built-in static pressure sensor, built-in communication (FNM) board, and dedicated output for light dimmer control.
- Control also includes:
• Six temperature sensors
• Dedicated output for back-up box
• Four light clocks for flexible light control
• Eight spare clocks for output assignment
• Ventilation timer ramping.
- Current conditions now shows current mode of operation as well as direction of transition if a transition is under way
- Expanded history subjects — include separate male and female mortality data, maximum and minimum relative humidity, individual temperature sensor history, and total heat zone run time.
- Increased number of user-defined programs.
- Auxiliary data screen displays today’s water and feed as well as today’s equipment run times, based on the control’s configuration.
- External set-up key access makes set-up key use more convenient.
- Flexible mounting positioning is friendly to space constraints — mount boxes above, below, beside or across from each other.
- Outputs expandable in increments of 8 up to 80 total outputs.
- Use up to 7 expansion boards to add additional monitoring inputs in sets of 4 digital or 4 analog for a maximum of 28 additional inputs (48 total, counting the 20 that are included).
- Up to 6 optional controlling temperature sensors may be added for a maximum of 12.
- Variable speed output available (requires additional equipment)
- C-CENTRAL™ Management Software
Photos & Videos
MT1843B CHORE-TRONICS® 2 Control Install & Operate
Chore-Tronics® 2 D-Level Software
MT1895D CHORE-TRONICS® 2 Programming Update
(Version D1.X) Instructions