Plastic Feeder Line Hopper
For Easier Handling and Improved Feed Flow
- Chore-Time’s plastic feeder line hopper is easy to remove for house clean-out thanks to the twist-lock bottom collar. Simply twist and lift to remove the lightweight hopper.
- Smooth interior surface and 60-degree hopper slope improve feed flow, plus no corners where feed could hang up.
- Unit has a 150-pound (68-kg) capacity.
- Suspension points on the hopper’s separate boot structure simplify removal of the hopper without the need to disconnect and then reconnect and adjust cables.
- Durable polypropylene plastic construction is lighter for handling, will not rust or dent, and is easy to clean.
- Unit consists of just four basic components for fast assembly.
- Two flattened areas (one on each side) are built in for panel type switch mounting.