CHORE-TRONICS® Mobile App for Eggs
You Are in the Know and in Charge at All Times
Get remote control of poultry house fan speeds, sprinkler zones, drinking water levels and more with the CHORE-TRONICS® Mobile App. Add our BROADCASTER™ Alert System, and you will be quickly notified of alarms from your control system. Notifications are sent directly to your mobile or landline phone.
Click here for the latest information on CHORE-TRONICS® 3 Controls.
Control your poultry houses from anywhere with the Chore-Time CHORE-TRONICS® Mobile App for your Apple® iOS or Android™ mobile phone or tablet.* It is also available for devices using the Windows 10 operating system.* The app uses a mobile server to communicate with your house control system whenever you need information, wherever you go.
*Apple and Android are not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and are the sole property of their respective owner or owners.
The current conditions screen gives you instant visibility of critical information in all of your houses. You can monitor all settings and make adjustments on the fly. Examples of settings include:
- Set Temp
- Avg Temp
- Switch Status
- Static Pressure
- House RH
- Air Speed
- Outside Temp
- Spare Temp
- CO2 Sensor
- PDS Drinker Pressure
Receive alerts on the go through call or text notifications with our optional BROADCASTER™ System. Stay informed of changes in your poultry house environment, and take action on the spot to protect your investment.
Up to eight alert inputs are available in the BROADCASTER main box. More inputs may be added with an optional auxiliary box. In the event of an alert, the unit will contact each number on the notification list in order until an acknowledgement code is entered.
- Notification list of up to 10 numbers
- Landline and mobile phone voice messages
- Mobile phone voice message
- Mobile phone text message
- Output available to connect external siren or light
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (“Submitted information”): This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the App, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you download or register to use the App and when you report a problem with the App. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use the App, we will automatically collect the following information:
o technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, and IP address (“Device Information”);
o details of your use of our App including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (“Log Information”);
- Information on your Device and connected Chore-Tronics® Controller. You give us explicit permission to access and collect data from your Device and connected Chore-Tronics® Controller (“Permission Information”). This includes data from the cameras or microphones on your Device. You may choose not to give permission to share this data, but it will restrict your usage of the App, which requires the scanning of a QR code during the registration process. The information we may access and collect may include anonymous control parameter data such as: internal and external temperature, internal and external humidity, pressure, CO2 levels, NH3 levels, water consumption, feed consumption, poultry weight, poultry population, egg production, equipment run times, and equipment status.
DO NOT TRACK MECHANISMS.
Your browser may deliver a “Do-Not-Track (‘DNT’) signal,” or similar mechanism for exercising choices about the collection of information about your online activities. Because of the changing state of technology, we do not guarantee that we will honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms at this time.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: to allow the app user to create a unique account, and to allow us to identify, contact, and assist the user.
- Device information: to be able to connect to the app with CTG equipment, and trouble shoot app problems.
- Permission information: to allow for evaluation of large data samples for development of new control algorithms.
We may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our products and services. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only CTG (or agents working on behalf of CTG) will send you these direct mailings. We may provide you with an “opt in” or “opt-out” mechanism depending on where you are located when we collect your Personally Identifiable Information. An “opt-in” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like or do not object to our sending you such further communications and we will not send you any unless you have “opted-in”. An “opt-out” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to indicate that you do not want us to send you such further communications, and if you “opt-out” we will not send you any. Either way, opting-in or opting-out will be up to you and, in addition, if you do not want us to use your personally identifiable information for a particular purpose or disclose it to a third party, you may “opt out” at any time by contacting us as provided below.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to our subsidiaries and affiliates. We do not disclose Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
The following are the limited situations in which we may share your Personally Identifiable Information without your consent:
- For external processing: we provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our App and to deliver services. For example, we must provide certain account information to third parties that help us provide customer service and support.
- For legal or regulatory reasons: we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide your Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the App cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTY SITES
FOR USERS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
For the purpose of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), the data controller is Chore-Time Group, a division of CTB, Inc. You may contact us at Chore-Time Group, a division of CTB, Inc., Attn: Product Manager, 410 North Higbee Street, Milford, IN 46542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under European Union data protection laws you have the rights to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (this will not affect our right to process your personal data up until such time as you provide us with notice that you no longer consent);
- access to your personal data and request that we provide you with your personal data in machine readable form;
- request us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (including profiling to the extent that it is related to our marketing activities). We will provide you with appropriate choices to opt-in or opt-out. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Chore-Time Group, a division of CTB, Inc. You may contact us at Chore-Time Group, a division of CTB, Inc., Attn: Product Manager, 410 North Higbee Street, Milford, IN 46542 or email@example.com.
- request us to rectify any inaccurate personal data that we may hold;
- request us to erase personal data where: (a) it is no longer necessary for us to hold such personal data; (b) you no longer consent to the processing of your personal data; (c) your personal data has been unlawfully processed; or (d) we are otherwise required by law to erase your personal data;
- be informed of any automated decision making processes using your personal data, including the logic involved in such processes; make a complaint with the national data protection authority in the country where you are based.
You may contact us at any time at the address and/or email address noted above to exercise any of these rights.
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored in, the United States and other countries where our servers reside. It will also be processed by personnel operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Where we transfer personal data to a destination outside the EEA, we do so subject to appropriate legal safeguards. The appropriate safeguard we use for such international data transfers is the standard data protection model clauses adopted by the European Commission or a supervisory authority, which we will incorporate into our agreements with such transferees of personal data. A copy may be viewed at (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en).
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information that we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate. For European and Asian customers and users, your Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred outside the European Union and Asian countries for us to provide the services and information you request from us. Wherever we transfer, process or store your Personally Identifiable Information, we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you in accordance with this Policy and any relevant rules and international standards. By using this Site, you agree to the transfers of your Personally Identifiable Information described within this section.
address listed by registered users and posting the revised Policy on this page. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the App or the Services. Your continued use of the App or the Services after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Policy; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.