Center-Belt Nest Systems for Breeders
Chore-Time’s 8-foot (2.4-meter) Center Belt System* builds on the success of its proven side belt model.
*Center-Belt Nests share all features in common with Side-Belt Nests, except only Side-Belt Nests have hinged egg tray covers.
- Open top nest design with closeable lid for training the hens.
- Built in perch provides natural step entry into the nest.
- Uses dual nest bottom support rods for nest stability.
- Five choices for nest bottom and pad combinations.
- 8-foot (2.4-meter) nest sections can be installed in single, double or triple arrangement with five different passageway length options.
- Nest holes are available in 9.5-inch or 12-inch (24-cm or 30-cm) widths.
Photos & Videos
CN2168B Center Belt Nest Assembly Instructions
CN2169A Center Belt Collection Table Install & Operate
CHORE-TIME® Nest Specifications
CHORE-TIME® Nest Pad/Bottom Options