VALEGO™ Pagoda™ Nest Systems
- Patented rack-drive expulsion system offers superior egg protection and moves out ALL the birds.
- Requires less labor than competitive systems, helping to lower production costs.
- RDE – Rear Expeller
- RFE – Floor Expeller
- Two tier nests available in the VALEGO™ Pagoda™ nest style.
- Peak or Flat Roof
- Roofs are easily accessible for inspections, maintenance and cleaning, no loose parts.
- Walls and roofs are made with durable, A-grade, film-faced plywood.
- Provides a sturdy, QUIET environment for birds.
- Easier to clean and more durable than plastic or steel construction.
- Dissipates moisture quickly to resist mold.
- Nest section dimensions (per level) RDE-49: 94.49 x 67.72 in. (2400 x 1720 mm)
- Nest space (per level) RDE-49: 46.65 x 22.83 in., 4,260 in2 (1185 x 580 mm, 2.75 m2)
- Galvanized steel frame assembled with TAPTITE® screws.*
- Strong support structure with adjustable stainless steel legs.
- Self-cleaning AstroTurf® pads.*
*AstroTurf® and TAPTITE® are not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and are the sole property of their respective owners.
- Plastic slats are nailed to a wooden frame.
- Proven, highly durable design.
- Easy to maintain.
- Polypropylene, UV protected
- Mesh size 1.6 x .9 inches (40 x 22 mm)
- 38.6 x 24.6 inches (980 x 625 mm)
- Galvanized steel beams
- Available in every requested width
- Film-faced plywood
- Optional 1-3 row perforations
- Front height from 11.8 inches (300 mm) to 31.5 inches (800 mm)
- Thickness .5 inches (12 mm)
- Chore-Time’s egg belts, expeller and controls comprise a total egg collection system that ensures a safe trip for the egg from the hen to the collection table.
- Choice of rear rollaway egg belts
- 2 x 9.84 in. (2 x 250 mm) polypropylene egg belt with holes
- 2 x 9.84 in. (2 x 250 mm) woven polypropylene egg belt
- 1 x 19.69 in. (1 x 500 mm) polypropylene egg belt with holes
- The Control Unit programs the daily opening and closing of the expeller to optimize the period when hens have access to the nests.
- The Control also initiates slight movement of the expeller during egg collection, which permits birds to stay in the nests yet helps to prevent accidental bird damage to the eggs,