VALEGO™ Pagoda™ Nest Systems
RFE-52 for Layers
Rack-Drive Expulsion (RDE) System
- Patented rack-drive expulsion system offers superior egg protection and moves out ALL the birds.
- Requires less labor than competitive systems, helping to lower production costs.
- RDE – Rear Expeller
- RFE – Floor Expeller
Film-Faced Plywood Construction
- Two tier nests available in the VALEGO™ Pagoda™ nest style.
- Peak or Flat Roof
- Roofs are easily accessible for inspections, maintenance and cleaning, no loose parts.
- Walls and roofs are made with durable, A-grade, film-faced plywood.
- Provides a sturdy, QUIET environment for birds.
- Easier to clean and more durable than plastic or steel construction.
- Dissipates moisture quickly to resist mold.
- Nest section dimensions (per level) RDE-49: 94.49 x 67.72 in. (2400 x 1720 mm)
- Nest space (per level) RDE-49: 46.65 x 22.83 in., 4,260 in2 (1185 x 580 mm, 2.75 m2)
- Galvanized steel frame assembled with TAPTITE® screws.*
- Strong support structure with adjustable stainless steel legs.
- Self-cleaning AstroTurf® pads.*
*AstroTurf® and TAPTITE® are not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and are the sole property of their respective owners.
- Plastic slats are nailed to a wooden frame.
- Proven, highly durable design.
- Easy to maintain.
- Polypropylene, UV protected
- Mesh size 1.6 x .9 inches (40 x 22 mm)
- 38.6 x 24.6 inches (980 x 625 mm)
- Galvanized steel beams
- Available in every requested width
- Film-faced plywood
- Optional 1-3 row perforations
- Front height from 11.8 inches (300 mm) to 31.5 inches (800 mm)
- Thickness .5 inches (12 mm)
Egg Collection & Control
- Chore-Time’s egg belts, expeller and controls comprise a total egg collection system that ensures a safe trip for the egg from the hen to the collection table.
- Choice of rear rollaway egg belts
- 2 x 9.84 in. (2 x 250 mm) polypropylene egg belt with holes
- 2 x 9.84 in. (2 x 250 mm) woven polypropylene egg belt
- 1 x 19.69 in. (1 x 500 mm) polypropylene egg belt with holes
- The Control Unit programs the daily opening and closing of the expeller to optimize the period when hens have access to the nests.
- The Control also initiates slight movement of the expeller during egg collection, which permits birds to stay in the nests yet helps to prevent accidental bird damage to the eggs,
Photos & Videos