MODEL H2™ Feeder for Broilers
The Award Winning Grill-less Broiler Feeder
The Chore-Time Model H2™ Broiler Feeding System fills feeder pans high to attract day-old chicks, then adjusts to a low feed level to conserve feed while finishing birds. The available feed chutes and flood collar provide extra versatility for growers who want to fill the pan high, or even over-fill the pan to feed on paper. Grill-less design gives birds easy access to feed and allows young birds to exit pans without restriction. The Model H2’s design compels birds to eat near the perimeter of the pan creating more feeding space for birds. Other feed-saving features offered by Chore-Time’s Model H2 mean more profits for you.
- Round pan feeders are made of corrosion-proof plastic. Simple large feeder “dome” forces birds to eat around the perimeter of the pan providing more eating space.
- The enclosed feeder tube keeps feed fresh, and allows pans to swing freely to cut feed waste and bird bruising.
- Feed saver features include the deep, “V”-shaped pan bottom which places feed where birds can easily reach it while maintaining a low feed level. Double pan lip helps to catch feed.
- Feed windows work with available chutes or flood collar to attract chicks from day one.
- Round pan feeders give birds more eating space and provide top feed conversion. Feed saving features contribute to top feed conversion.
- Feeder is simple to assemble, adjust, and operate and consists of just two precision-molded parts plus chutes or flood collar if used.
- Birds enter and exit pans easily without restriction.
- Pan attaches securely to dome, or hangs for easy cleaning and drying between flocks.
- Innovative design recognized by the American Society of Agricultural Engineers with their award for innovative products.