VALEGO™ Nest Systems for Eggs
Provide the most productive environment. Offering a secure and controlled environment, eggs are ensured a safer trip from the hen to the collection table.
- Patented rack-drive expulsion (RDE) system offers superior egg protection and moves out ALL the birds.
- Requires less labor than competitive systems, helping to lower production costs.
- Walls and roofs are made with durable, A-grade, film-faced plywood.
- Provides a sturdy, QUIET environment for birds.
- Easier to clean and more durable than plastic or steel construction.
- Dissipates moisture quickly to resist mold.
- Two tier nests available in the VALEGO™ Pagoda™ nest style.
- Galvanized steel frame assembled with TAPTITE® screws.*
- Strong support structure with adjustable stainless steel legs.
- Self-cleaning AstroTurf® pads.*
*AstroTurf® and TAPTITE® are not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and are the sole property of their respective owners.
- Plastic slats are nailed to a wooden frame.
- Proven, highly durable design.
- Easy to maintain.
- Polypropylene, UV protected
- Mesh size 1.6 x .9 inches (40 x 22 mm)
- 38.6 x 24.6 inches (980 x 625 mm)
- Galvanized steel beams
- Available in every requested width
- Film-faced plywood
- Optional 1-3 row perforations
- Front height from 11.8 inches (300 mm) to 31.5 inches (800 mm)
- Thickness .5 inches (12 mm)
- Chore-Time’s egg belts, expeller and controls comprise a total egg collection system that ensures a safe trip for the egg from the hen to the collection table.
- The Control Unit programs the daily opening and closing of the expeller to optimize the period when hens have access to the nests.
- The Control also initiates slight movement of the expeller during egg collection, which permits birds to stay in the nests yet helps to prevent accidental bird damage to the eggs.