CHORE-TIME® Monitoring Sensors for Turkeys
CHORE-TRONICS® Feeder Line Run-Time Monitor
Chore-Time’s Run-Time Monitor for poultry feeder lines can be connected to every feeder line in a poultry house to track daily run time per line.
- Each Monitor sends a signal to the CHORE-TRONICS® Control whenever its feeder line runs, building a database of information.
- Producers can use their CHORE-TRONICS® Control together with up to 12 Run-Time Monitors per Control to verify feeder line operation, to compare one feeder line’s run time to another and to review up to 14 days of run-time history.
- When used with Chore-Time’s C-CENTRAL™ or C-COLLECT® software, users can remotely monitor when their birds are eating.
Water Consumption Tracking with Chore-Time’s Water Meter
- Accurate daily consumption rates help in evaluating growth performance and in identifying potential problems.
- Keep track of total water consumption as well as incremental consumption throughout the day.
- Use multiple water meters to track water consumption in various areas in the house and/or to track evaporative cooling system water use.
CHORE-TIME® CO2 Monitor
- Constantly monitor and measure CO2 levels in the house.
- Measurement range of 0 to 5000 ppm.
- Manually adjust settings based on readings.
- With C-Central™ Professional Software, user can chart levels throughout the day to make management decisions.
- Replaceable sensor and filter combination.
CHORE-TIME® Humidity Sensor
- Accurately shows current relative humidity as well as minimum and maximum values.
- Helps to keep house conditions at optimum humidity level.
- Coordinates evaporative cooling function with house humidity.
Photos & Videos
CHORE-TRONICS® 3 Controller
Controlador CHORE-TRONICS® 3
Contrôleur CHORE-TRONICS® 3
CHORE-TRONICS® Controls and Software
CHORE-TRONICS® Monitoring Sensors
MT2325A CHORE-TRONICS® 2 Relative Humidity Sensor Wiring (51663)
MW2459C Supplemental Badger® Water Meter Instruction