Air Tube Manure Drying
Chore-Time’s Air Tube System features large holes, resulting in more total air volume across the belt, drier manure and more even air distribution to the hens during minimum ventilation.
Dries Manure Down to a Moisture Level Where It Can Be Handled and Stored
Superior House Environment
- Provides supplemental air to all birds evenly throughout the house; aids with eliminating hot spots and air stratification.
- In pullet houses, air tubes can be used to uniformly distribute prewarmed air through the house.
- Helps reduce ammonia levels in the house as well as ammonia emissions.
- Air tube openings can be configured to meet the building’s particular air speed and volume needs.
- Various options for ducting and blower placement are available for greater convenience.
Made of the Highest Quality Materials for Long Life
Photos & Videos