CHORE-TIME® Feed Scale for Breeders
Chore-Time’s Feed Scale offers an affordable means of improving feed delivery scheduling through more comprehensive data collection and analysis. This system can also be used as a real-time diagnostic tool to help measure animal performance based upon eating rates and habits.
- Real-time data regarding feed inventory aids in scheduling feed delivery.
- Accurate daily consumption rates help in evaluating growth performance and in identifying potential problems.
- Unique pivoting, split hopper dumps feed from one side while the other side is filling, for continuous flow of feed.
- Dependable unit eliminates common variables, like temperature variations and power surges, for greater accuracy.
- Scale features durable, corrosion-resistant steel construction.
- Unit registers exactly what is being fed rather than relying on problematic volumetric projections or imprecise auger timing.
- Suitable for poultry or hog operations.
- Typical installation requires one scale per house and ties to most current CHORE-TRONICS® Controls. Each CHORE-TRONICS® Control can monitor multiple feed scales.
Photos & Videos