Eliminate Frequent Resetting of Thermostats with Chore-Time's Programmable Back-Up Box
Input the house temperature curve and Chore-Time's PBU will ramp along with it automatically. Adds a layer of safety for operation of house ventilation and heating in the event of a failure or operator error from the main house controller.
- Eliminates the need for frequent manual thermostat adjustment.
- Replaces a thermostat to drive existing back-up boxes and to maintain relay redundancy.
- Follows the house temperature curve – allows ventilation and heating back-up levels to change with set temperature.
- Includes 5 cooling outputs, 2 heating outputs and an alarm output.
- Compatible with C-CENTRAL™ Software so ventilation and heating data continues to be captured during back-up operation.
- Use the CHORE-TRONICS® Set-Up Key to transfer back-up control settings from one PBU to another.