Reinforced, Continuous, One-Piece Trough
- One-piece trough is made of heavy-duty, ultraviolet-resistant polypropylene and has no problematic joints where leaks and breaks tend to occur in others' systems.
- Fabric-reinforced trough material is proven under the harshest conditions and provides self-contained water storage.
- Unlike competitors' rigid plastic troughs, Chore-Time's seamless trough design is easy to install, saving time and expense on your new construction or retrofit project.
Open Top Design
- Unique, large 2-inch (51-mm) pipe and 5/32-inch (4-mm) water distribution holes.
- Uniform water distribution up to 75 feet (22.9 m), or 110 feet (33.5 m) with a center-mounted sump.
- See water jets and check water pressure easily.
- Easy access to pipe for cleaning.
- Pipe includes removable end plugs for cleaning.
- System includes rubber water-containment seals at system ends.
Well-Designed, Innovative Sump Tank
- Includes reinforcing ribs for greater strength and durability, and a drain plug for seasonal service.
- Reliable automatic float valve matches water supply to demand and helps maintain consistent pad wetting.
- Specially engineered to hold submersible pump and low water safety switch. (Switch is included in standard system.)
- Clever design allows tank to be mounted at either end or in middle of system.
- Convenient bleed-off valve and easy access shut-off.
Designed for Easy Pad Maintenance
- Full-width plastic support tray under pads improves pad support and extends pad life.
- Pads are easy to remove for cleaning without hardware or tools.
- Trough provides self-contained water storage.
- Standard 45/15 fluting and 12-inch (30.5-cm) pad width.
- Pad heights: 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 feet (0.5, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5 or 1.8 meters).
- Standard pad includes black protective coating.
- Protective bottom coating is optional.