VALEGO™ Nest System for Breeders
Provide the most productive environment. Offering a secure and controlled environment, eggs are ensured a safer trip from the hen to the collection table.
Rack-Drive Expulsion (RDE) System
- Patented rack-drive expulsion system offers superior egg protection and moves out ALL the birds.
- Helps a higher percentage of eggs reach the egg belt safely versus floor-lift systems.
- Uses low torque and few motors to work.
- Requires less labor than competitive systems, helping to lower production costs.
Film-Faced Plywood Construction
- Walls and roofs are made with durable, A-grade, film-faced plywood.
- Provides a sturdy, QUIET environment for birds.
- Easier to clean and more durable than plastic or steel construction.
- Dissipates moisture quickly to resist mold.
- Galvanized steel frame assembled with TAPTITE® screws.*
- Strong support structure with stainless steel legs.
- Self-cleaning AstroTurf® pads.*
- Plastic slats are nailed to a wooden frame.
- Proven, highly durable design.
- Easy to maintain.
Egg Collection & Control
- Chore-Time’s egg belts, expeller and controls comprise a total egg collection system that ensures a safe trip for the egg from the hen to the collection table.
- The Control Unit programs the daily opening and closing of the expeller to optimize the period when hens have access to the nests.
- The Control also initiates slight movement of the expeller during egg collection, which permits birds to stay in the nests yet helps to prevent accidental bird damage to the eggs.
* AstroTurf® and TAPTITE® are not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and are the sole property of their respective owners.