Agricultural Incinerators for Broilers
- Efficient combustion technology
- Easy to use
- Biosecure and sanitary
- Capacities from 200 to 850 pounds (91 to 386 kg)
- Proven, quality incineration since 1962
- Stainless steel stack cap contains added material for longer life.
- Counter-balanced arm design and mounting location for greater door strength and smoother operation.
- Double wall thickness on side section of chamber top for added strength and longer life.
- Easier-to-move skid base design for added strength and balance. Lower unit height for easier loading.
Ventilation ports dissipate excess heat during operation.
Low Fuel Consumption
- Rapid incineration means low fuel consumption.
- Thick refractory lining in main chamber retains heat and increases efficiency.
- Waste can be destroyed as fast as it accumulates (under normal conditions with a properly sized unit).
- Timer operation with auto-ignition (no pilots to light).
- Easier loading and ash removal with lower profile and improved doors.
Reliable, Low-Maintenance Design
- Single burner requires less maintenance.
- Constructed of heat-resistant aluminized steel, stainless steel and industrial strength refractory for long life.
- Continuous-welded bottom seams for added durability and no grates to replace.
Photos & Videos
A200-2GLP, A200-2GN, A200-2O 110V and 220V Incinerator Install & Operate
A400-2GLP, A400-2GN, A400-2O 110V and 220V Incinerator Install & Operate
A600-2GLP, A600-2GN, A600-2O 110V and 220V Incinerator Install & Operate
A850-2 Burner Incinerator Installation and Operation
CHORE-TIME® Incinerator Specifications
CHORE-TIME® Incinerator Capacities