Feed Bin Inventory System for Breeders
Precise Feed Management Made Simple, Economical
CHORE-TIME® Feed Inventory System provides an economical means for managing and monitoring feed stored in feed bins (silos) on the farm.
Producers can easily:
- Check feed bin weights by using a read-out screen.
- Get precise weights to aid in better managing feed inventories and help prevent costly out-of-feed events.
Designed to work as a stand-alone system, the CHORE-TIME feed inventory system also can be connected with the popular CHORE-TIME C-CENTRAL™ software to provide remote location and multiple house monitoring.
The Feed Bin Inventory System provides real-time inventory data for on-farm feed storage and consumption without needing to climb feed bins and visually checking feed levels.
- Kits available for single and two-bin systems with three, four or six bin legs. Gross capacities up to 60 tons (55 metric tons).
- System easily adapts to new or existing facilities.
- Rugged, weather-resistant load cells add 6 inches (152 mm) to overall bin height.
- Load Cell Indicator display unit:
- Mounts on the feed bin or can be located in a building up to 1,000 feet (300 m) away.
- Offers a built-in communication (FNM) board and data port for off-site monitoring using CHORE-TIME® C-CENTRAL™ software.
- Displays feed weights for up to two separate bins sitting on two different sets of load cells.
- Shows weight in either pounds or kilograms along with date and time displayed with either 12- or 24-hour clock setting.
- Practical screen navigation and edit keys offer quick indicator control set-up and changes.
- Password-protected access feature restricts control operation to authorized users only.
- Alarm function alerts operator to system alarms and warnings and includes a list with date and time of the 10 most recent alarm events.