Throw Your Incoming Air A "Curve" For Better Air Mixing
Directional Air Control
- Curved inlet directs fresh air upward and speeds it to the center of the house.
- Draws building air into airstream at sides of inlet to mix it with fresh air.
- During operation, airflow is directed through the inlet's opening rather than leaking out at bottom and sides.
Superior Air Movement
- Delivers over 70% more air (CFM) than conventional 7 x 44 inch (17.8 x 111.8 cm) inlets.
- Curved inlet maintains greater air velocity further than conventional inlets.
- Reduces the number of inlets needed by almost half.
Durable and Proven
- Solid, all plastic construction will not rust or corrode; also rodent resistant.
- Hollow door insulates against sweating.
- Sealed against air leakage.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Tested and proven.