Transparent Bin Transitions for Eggs
Visually inspect the feed flow to the bin’s (silo’s) boot and auger system with one of Chore-Time Brock’s transparent bin transitions. Made from a transparent polycarbonate material, these bin transitions offer high strength and high impact resistance. The transitions are available in translucent red or clear models.
Red, translucent, and strong. That’s the description of Chore-Time Brock’s red feed bin transition now available for use with all models of Chore-Time Brock Feed Bins and Chore-Time Brock FLEX-AUGER® Feed Delivery Systems. The company also markets a clear transition for feed bins.
- Both the translucent red and clear polycarbonate bin transitions allow producers to visually inspect feed flow to the bin’s boot and auger system.
- Made from a transparent polycarbonate material, the transition offers high strength and high impact resistance.
- The bin transition securely attaches the feed delivery auger system to the feed bin.
- Available in straight-out and 30-degree configurations.
- Both transitions will retrofit to most existing feed bins with 16-inch (406-mm) diameter hopper openings.