Traveling Hopper Feeder for Eggs
Chore-Time’s Traveling Hopper Feeder gives you reliable performance and helps birds perform at their peak.
Durable, Adaptable Design
- Simple design features few moving parts, corrosion-resistant PVC-coated cable and permanently sealed wheel bearings for reliability.
- Adaptable to multi-tier vertical pullet or layer cage systems, with or without walkways.
- Takes up less aisle space than similar feeders.
- Can feed entire cage row or house at once for reduced bird stress.
Low Power Requirements
- Uses as little as 1/2 HP motor to feed an entire cage row. Soft start feature reduces strain on power unit.
- Feeder includes enough hopper capacity to feed in both directions of travel, and is easy to operate manually in areas with unreliable power.
Adjustable Feed Level
- Feed level is adjustable, and feeder includes both individual tier shut-offs and fill system shut-offs to prevent spillage.
- Hopper view windows provide feed level visibility and permit easy confirmation of proper filling of hopper.
- Feed “pushers” at each tier reduce feed wastage while keeping feed in front of birds; a feed level “sled” reduces caked feed.
Support system from cage legs helps align feeder with the cage row, minimizing the possibility of derailment.
A rotational sensor monitors whether feeder is running and serves as a safety shutoff for the power unit.
Photos & Videos