Galvanized Tunnel Fans for Eggs
Available in 54-, 52- and 48-inch (137-, 132- and 122-cm) Models
54-Inch (137-cm) Galvanized Tunnel Fans
Easily replace older, inefficient 48-inch fans with Chore-Time’s 54-inch Galvanized Tunnel Fan and get 30-35% more airflow without the need to reframe sidewalls. Mount using existing 48-inch or 52-inch framing.
All Galvanized Tunnel Fans
- Factory assembled using rugged, galvanized steel panels with screw fasteners and a galvanized steel blade.
- Chore-Time specifically selects the motor for each fan model to optimize its performance efficiency. Motors are then extensively tested in our on-site wind tunnel under various operating conditions.
- Automatic belt tensioning system uses an idler arm and pulley to maintain constant optimum belt tension on the fan’s easy-to-change belt.
- Heavy-duty, cast iron, air-handler type bearings are self-aligning, pre-lubricated, and include a zerk fitting, as well as being shielded from moisture and dust.
- Chore-Time’s HYFLO® Shutter improves fan performance by minimizing obstructions during fan operation. Standard on 54-inch (137-cm) galvanized fans.
- Option of HYFLO® Shutter or louver shutter on 52- and 48-inch (132- and 122-cm) models.
Chore-Time’s innovative galvanized fan with HYFLO® Shutter improves fan performance and minimizes cold air leakage. In fact, the HYFLO Shutter design has 75 percent less linear feet of edge surface than a typical louver shutter does, so there is less opportunity for air to leak through.
Variable Speed Fans for Eggs
The Energy-Efficient Way to Smooth House Temperature and Airflow Changes
Photos & Videos
CHORE-TIME® Fan Guide
CHORE-TIME® Metric Fan Guide
Chore-Time® Belt-Drive Cone Fans for Tunnel Ventilation Specifications
Chore-Time® Metric Belt-Drive Cone Fans for Tunnel Ventilation Specifications