EnduraMax™ Direct-Drive 57-Inch (145-cm) Fan for Eggs
Chore-Time’s 57-inch (145-cm) EnduraMax™ Direct-Drive Fan features a variable-speed, direct-drive motor for minimal maintenance and maximum efficiency in egg production.
- EnduraMax™ Fans with direct-drive motor eliminate many common maintenance needs.
- No belts and pulleys to replace.
- No bearings to grease.
- Durable design of the EnduraMax™ Fan itself offers low maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- Direct-drive design offers a superior level of efficiency for energy-minded growers.
- Even greater savings can be achieved due to variable speed functionality.
- Variable frequency drive allows fan to operate at different speeds.
- Fan speed is controlled automatically by the CHORE-TRONICS® 3 Controller in combination with a variable frequency drive.
- Exponential energy savings can be achieved by slowing fan speed whenever air flow requirements allow.
- Efficiently produces one of the highest air flow ratings in the industry.
- Provides very consistent air flow as the wind speed varies.
- All EnduraMax™ Fan components were designed by Chore-Time to maximize overall fan efficiency.
- Direct-drive fans use Chore-Time’s industry-leading ENDURA® Fan design.
- Features HYFLO® Shutters, which do not suffer the typical 12-15% loss of efficiency and air speed typical of dirty louver-style shutters, so air speed is maintained to the end of the flock, when you need it most.
- Durable long glass fiber composite shroud and HYFLO® Shutter Doors contain 35% fiberglass for strength.
- Extensive durability testing under both extreme high and extreme low temperatures.
- Black HDPE (high-density polyethylene) cone aids in light control.