HYFLO® Shutters for Broilers
Chore-Time’s innovative galvanized fan with HYFLO® Shutter improves fan performance and minimizes cold air leakage. In fact, the HYFLO Shutter design has 75 percent less linear feet of edge surface than a typical louver shutter does, so there is less opportunity for air to leak through.
- Enhance the great performance of Chore-Time’s galvanized fans with Chore-Time’s innovative HYFLO Shutter.
- HYFLO Shutter design has 75 percent less opportunity for air to leak through compared to a traditional louver shutter.
- Seal ring around HYFLO shutter helps seal out water and cold air leakage when shutter is closed.
- Simple HYFLO Structure improves fan performance by minimizing obstructions during fan operation.
- The HYFLO Shutter consists of just two moving parts for greater reliability.
- HYFLO Shutter doors are pushed open as air is exhausted when fan operates. Recessed position of shutter works with the shutter’s design to protect it from being opened by wind gusts.
- The HYFLO Shutter’s tilted shutter axis uses gravity as a natural closing mechanism.
- HYFLO Shutter provides added rigidity and structural support to the fan for increased durability.
Photos & Videos
CHORE-TIME® Fan Guide
CHORE-TIME® Metric Fan Guide
MV2333K 54-Inch Galvanized HYFLO® Fan Install & Operate
MV1832P 48- and 52-Inch HYFLO® Fans Install & Operate
MV1896F 36-Inch Galvanized Direct Drive Hyflo® Fan 50372-XX Install & Operate
MV2386F 36-Inch Galvanized Belt Drive HYFLO® Fans 53096-52 Install & Operate
CHORE-TIME® Fan Specifications Chart
CHORE-TIME® Metric Fan Specifications Chart