Drinker Management Tools for Breeders
Folding Stand Tube
- Permits tube to be folded down during house cleanout.
- Protects both tube and ceiling when drinker line is raised.
- Robust latch can be unlocked using one hand and resists bird activity.
- Large-diameter, rigid-plastic tube offers improved visibility of water column and is easier to clean.
- Easy-to-see blue indicator ball is held in the stand tube so it won’t get lost or dropped.
- Comes fully assembled in an end- or mid-line model.
Breather Cap (Patented)
- Baffled design helps keep dust out of the water line and removes air faster.
- Minimizes air locks.
- Cover can be removed for cleaning (shown at right).
- Cap can be retrofitted to existing Chore-Time and some other stand tubes.
Stand Tube Options
- Users can choose one of three stand tube models: folding, rigid or flexible.
- All stand tube styles are now available with Chore-Time’s new Breather Cap.
PDS™ Controls for RELIA-FLOW® and STEADI-FLOW® Drinkers
Chore-Time’s PDS™ (Pneumatic Drinking System) Controls offer poultry producers convenient control of the water pressure in all nipple drinker lines in the house.
- Change the pressure in all lines or flush all lines from one remote location.
- Program PDS Controls to automatically flush water lines as often as four times per day or as seldom as once a week.
- Easily run “flush stimulations” to get cool water to the birds during hot weather.
- Three models available:
- For up to 16 regulators
- For up to 32 regulators
- For up to 64 regulators
Photos & Videos