PDS™ Drinker Controls for Turkeys
Simplify Drinking System Management … with Chore-Time’s Advanced PDS™ Controls.
Chore-Time’s PDS™ (Pneumatic Drinking System) Controls offer poultry producers convenient control of the water pressure levels in all nipple drinker lines in the house.
- Change the pressure in all lines or flush all lines from one remote location.
- Program PDS™ Controls to automatically flush drinker lines as often as four times per day or as seldom as once a week.
- Easily run “flush stimulations” to get cool water to the birds during hot weather.
- Popular 4-, 8-, 16- and 32-station controls feature simplified hose connection and components enclosed in the controller box.
For even greater drinker system control, try Chore-Time’s CHORE-TRONICS® 3 Whole House Controller with incorporated PDS™ Functionality. It dynamically adjusts water column height to meet bird demand. It also includes these features:
- Use built-in growth curves to automatically adjust water column height at varying bird ages.
- Monitor curving of the minimum and maximum flow-rate alarms.
- Choose to flush based on water temperature and/or time of day to stimulate birds to eat and drink.
- Monitor and fine-tune water column and flush settings with the CHORE-TRONICS® Mobile App.
See How Chore-Time’s PDS™ Control Can Simplify Your Drinker Management